Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Favorite Anime/Manga Quotes.

MARS - Fuyumi Soryo
Kira
"People seem weak, but they're strong.
They seem strong, but they're weak...
No matter how much you cry, you still have to sleep.
And you even get hungry.
You suddenly realize you've done the same things you did yesterday.
And you say hi to your friends and smile just like you did yesterday.
Life goes on as if nothing ever happened...” (volume 8 p.29)

Rei: "But I wouldn’t tell you to forget about it. I can at least understand…that you can’t forget about it." (vol. 8 p. 37)


Bokura ga Ita (We Were There)
"Yano. The person whom you really, really love may not be here anymore. 
And you might be feeling lonely, but, there are people in this world who really, really love you, so shouldn't that equal it all out? 
So, please don't ever think that you're alone."

"You don’t know what it means to be betrayed!
Should I explain it to you?
It means to be treated like trash and your feelings get stepped on…
you get hurt over and over again and in the end you are left alone!
Can’t you see how much I care for you?
How hard I’m trying to connect with you?
When did I ever betray you?
When did I ever leave you alone?"

"Back then we gave it our all, we neither lied nor made mistakes, we didn't fail and didn't do anything wrong. 
It's just that...time has passed and changed it all."


Both of these are some of the best manga I have ever read, I would highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment