Friday, December 9, 2011

Boys in Anime/Manga That I Would Approve of My Friends Dating



Most bishies in anime are assholes with over 9000 lbs of emotional baggage that I would never want my friend to date.
There are a few prize guys, though. Here's the list of those I approve. xD 

- Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke) 
- Ryuu (Kimi ni Todoke)
- Sano (Hana-Kimi)
- ...Akito? (Kodocha) Maybe.
- Watanuki (xxxHolic) Kind of dweeby, but a nice guy. 
- boy from Family Complex (youngest bro)
- Nobu (Nana)
- ...I want to say Zero (Vampire Knight), but he's kind of fucked up. But he's such a great guy and would love her so much! T^T
- Naruto 
- Rock Lee
- Shikamaru
- ...Chouji (fat but a good guy.)
- Kiba (Maybe. If he treats you like he'd treat Hinata xD)
Daigo (Sand Chronicles)
- Hyoue (Her Majesty's Dog)
- Syaoran (post-Sakurified ver.) 
- Sorata (x/1999) 



Who would you add to the list? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment